Gretton School endeavours to deal swiftly, sympathetically and confidentially with any complaints, queries or concerns expressed about the safeguarding, welfare and treatment of any pupil.
In most cases, concerns can be resolved informally by discussion with the class staff or keyworker. Serious matters should be addressed to the Headteacher in writing.
All parents are provided with the complaints policy in the Welcome Pack.
A full copy of the complaints policy is also available from the school office, and all complaints are recorded and kept confidentially.
The following policies are available to download:
- Safeguarding and Child Protection policy (pdf)
- Complaints Policy and Procedure (pdf)
- Admissions Policy (pdf)
- Behaviour Management Policy (pdf)
- Charges and Remissions Policy (pdf)
- Counter Bullying Policy (pdf)
- Curriculum Policy (pdf)
- Disability Access Plan (pdf)
- Health and Safety Policy (pdf)
- Safer Recruitment Policy (pdf)
- Students with SEN and English as an additional language Policy (pdf)
Gretton School is inspected by Ofsted. The most recent Inspection Reports can be read here:
- Ofsted Report – Whole School – February 2017 (pdf)
- Ofsted Report – Residential provision – November 2015 (pdf)
- Ofsted Report – Whole School – November 2013 (pdf)