Gretton School holds Open Afternoons twice a month for parents/guardians to come along and find out a bit more about what we do here. You must speak with a member of the admissions team to book a place on these open afternoons.
This will start with a presentation from one of our teaching staff and another member of staff present with an opportunity to ask any questions you may have.
Following this will be a tour of the school and the facilities we have to offer.
Thank you for the open day last week, after seeing your school I cried when I got back in my car as I was finally given hope for the first time in years.
Please note, due to demand, we hold one specifically for Primary students and one for Secondary students, this is for parents/guardians only, a maximum of 2 people per family may attend. This is with an aim to cause as little disruption and noise to our students during these afternoons.
Please see below dates to attend and contact us today to secure your place on 01223 277438 or by email email@example.com
- Thursday 26th April 2018 1.30pm – 3pm – Secondary Students
- Tuesday 8th May 2018 1.30pm – 3pm – Primary Students
- Thursday 24th May 2018 1.30pm – 3pm – Secondary Students
- Thursday 7th June 2018 1.30pm – 3pm – Primary Students
- Tuesday 19th June 2018 1.30pm – 3pm – Secondary Students
- Thursday 5th July 2018 1.30pm – 3pm – Primary Students
- Tuesday 17th July 2018 1.30pm – 3pm – Secondary Students
‘Thank you for being so helpful and nice to all of us prospective parents on a hot day! What a lovely school and team, it was a pleasure to see it in action.’