Gretton School holds Open Afternoons twice a month for parents/guardians to come along and find out a bit more about what we do here. You must speak with a member of the admissions team to book a place on these open afternoons.
This will start with a presentation from one of our teaching staff and another member of staff present with an opportunity to ask any questions you may have.
Following this will be a tour of the school and the facilities we have to offer.
Please note, due to demand, we hold one specifically for Primary students and one for Secondary students, this is for parents/guardians only, a maximum of 2 people per family may attend. This is with an aim to cause as little disruption and noise to our students during these afternoons.
Please see below available dates to attend and contact us today to secure your place on 01223 277438 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fri 10th Nov 1.30pm – 3pm – Primary Students
- Tues 21st Nov 1.30pm – 3pm – Secondary Students
- Tues 5th Dec 1.30pm – 3pm – Primary Students
- Thurs 7th Dec 1.30pm – 3pm – Secondary Students
- Thurs 11th Jan 1.30pm – 3pm – Primary Students
- Thurs 18th Jan 1.30pm – 3pm – Secondary Students
- Thurs 8th Feb 1.30pm – 3pm – Primary Students
- Thurs 22nd Feb 1.30pm – 3pm – Secondary Students