“I’m Mrs Lyles and I would be happy to help facilitate a visit to the school to see how we might be able to help your young person. Attending one of our open afternoons will very likely answer many questions you may have on the day, but I am available beforehand, during and after to ensure you have all the information you require when making such a big decision as this; your child’s school placement.”
Thank you for the open day last week, after seeing your school I cried when I got back in my car as I was finally given hope for the first time in years.
We hold Open Afternoons at Gretton, twice a month for parents/guardians to come along and find out a bit more about what we do here. We specifically hold one for parent/carers with young people in Primary School and another for parent/carers with young people in Secondary School.
This will start with a presentation from one of our teaching staff, you will also meet a member of our Senior Leadership Team and Mrs Lyles will also be on hand to assist with any questions you may have.
Following this will be a tour of the school and the facilities we have to offer.
Please note, due to demand, we hold one specifically for Primary students and one for Secondary students, this is for parents/guardians only, a maximum of 2 people per family may attend. This is with an aim to cause as little disruption and noise to our students during these afternoons.
Please see below dates to attend and contact us today to secure your place on 01223 277438 or by email email@example.com
- Wednesday 12th September 1.30pm – 3pm – For carers of Primary Students
- Tuesday 18th September 1.30pm – 3pm – For carers of Secondary Students
- Wednesday 3rd October 1.30pm – 3pm – For carers of Primary Students
- Wednesday 17th October 1.30pm – 3pm – For carers of Secondary Students
- Tuesday 13th November 1.30pm – 3pm – For carers of Primary Students
- Wednesday 21st November 1.30pm – 3pm – For carers of Secondary Students
- Thursday 6th December 1.30pm – 3pm – For carers of Primary Students
- Tuesday 11th December 1.30pm – 3pm – For carers of Secondary Students
‘Thank you for being so helpful and nice to all of us prospective parents on a hot day! What a lovely school and team, it was a pleasure to see it in action.’